Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Latest Craft...





Meet Anderson...Anders for short. 

He's our newest little guy and we can't remember what life was like before he came. 

Besides the lack of sleep...we are all doing great! 

I can't believe how time flies...he's almost 2 months old.

kids grow up waaaaay too fast

Speaking of kids growing up too fast...



This little lady is 3!! 

I may or may not cried when she skipped off to preschool this year.

I may or may not cry a lot because I know she's a "big girl" now.

So it was only fitting we gave her a big girl room...


Embroidery hoop wall featuring Sarah Jane's "Children At Play" fabric line...

Don't mind the unfinished gallery wall...

Miss E's stuffies (all made by me except for the Bla Bla doll)

I made this hanging cloud mobile with materials I had on hand. The faces are hand embroidered. :)

I framed these Sarah Jane paper dolls in an inexpensive IKEA frame...

Book wall made with these...
My dad made the chair and I found the pink baby cradle at a thrift sale...

I made this snuggly minky blanket using this fabric

She quite likes it.
She reminds me of all the handmade things in the room she loves every night at bedtime... its rather sweet.

If you are looking for a fun little last minute Trick or Treat tote for your little one...


I shared a tutorial for this one last year at Eighteen 25.

I am so honored and ecstatic that it has also been featured on The Huffington Post this past Friday. You can find the feature HERE.



Happy Crafting!
Love, Sierra

1 comment:

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Congratulations, Sierra! And so much cuteness in one post. Wow!! Anders is adorable! And Evelyn looks like such a little lady. Her room looks spectacular!

Post a Comment

I so appreciate each and every comment I receive! Thank you for the blog love! :) You are a sweetie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...