Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nautical Striped Pillow



I saw this nautical looking pillow with a gigantic bow on it a couple of days ago and I had to have one for my couch!


 Here is the original listing at Lauren and the Lost Boys. How cool is that shop name? :)

I'm got kind of excited because I remembered I had seen some striped fabric at Walmart exactly like that!  I literally jumped in the car to drive to Walmart and pick up the supplies for this pillow.

At a total cost of $10 (not too shabby) I was pretty pleased with how it turned out and how much money I saved:


Of course I had to add my own touch: I added lace on the top and bottom to give it even more of a vintage vibe. Did I ever tell you how much I love navy blue? Well now you know how obsessed I am with it. :)













 Happy Crafting! :)

Linked up to these incredible linky parties:




9 comments:

Sylvie Créative said...

I love it!

Blue Velvet Chair said...

Super cute! Love the color of the navy.

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy said...

I love this! I would love it if you would link up to my Tuesday Confessional link party going on now: http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/06/tuesday-confessional-link-party.html
~Macy from Confessions of a SAHM

Carolyn said...

Beautiful pillow. I'm so into nautical projects these days. I would be thrilled if you shared this project at my link party.
http://carolynshomework.blogspot.com/2011/06/inspiration-board-link-party_28.html

Thanks for the creative inspiration.
carolyn | homework

Jen @ My Own Road said...

I love everything nautical! This is so cute!

Kei said...

That pillow is so adorable! Love the nautical style.

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Lovin' the big bow!

Danielle said...

Love the bow!!

poori konidala said...

TS DSC District wise Vacancies list 2017
TS Forest Recruitment 2017
TSTRANSCO AE, AEE Recruitment 2017
TSGENCO AE, AEE Recruitment 2017

Post a Comment

I so appreciate each and every comment I receive! Thank you for the blog love! :) You are a sweetie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...