Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Here Kitty Kitty...



Well...we survived Hurricane Sandy!

There was a moment when my entire house shook in the midst of some intense winds where I thought otherwise but we are feeling pretty blessed that we retained our power throughout the night.

And while waiting out the storm, we did a little crafting of course!



Miss E got a small pumpkin for pumpkin day at preschool.

Its always a challenge coming up with creative ways to decorate pumpkins at this age since they can't carve yet so pulled out some of the materials I had on hand.

Miss E painted the whole pumpkin with black acrylic paint, helped me glue on some google eyes and shook some glitter on for whiskers. 

For the ears, I hot glued some felt triangles together with pins stuck in between to stick into the pumpkin. And last but not least, I hot glued a cute little pink felt nose on.


Miss E enjoyed decorating and it was a great way to pass the time. 

This past Saturday we attended our church Trunk or Treat and little Miss was Tinkerbell...


 I made the costume based off of this lovely tutorial HERE.


I hope you all keep dry and have a 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 

Love, Sierra



1 comment:

steph, brent, and joaquin said...

What an adorable Halloween you had. And I love E's big girl room. Come decorate mine, please. I miss you to pieces and am loving your posts on your blog and instagram. Take care!

Post a Comment

I so appreciate each and every comment I receive! Thank you for the blog love! :) You are a sweetie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...